25) Give the details as follows and click Transaction Lines. and select Miscellaneous Receipt
26) You will get the below window.
27) Then give the item name and the quantity. Give the subinventory as Stores
28) and then the quantity as 1000 and then save the account already 10000 items have been
created and 1000 items will get added. And press save now the total quantity will become 11000
29) Now the items have increased to 11000 from 10000
30) If we want to transfer the items from one organization to another organization.
The navigation is as follows :
In Inventory TransactionsàInter-organization transfers
31) The screen appears as below
32) Click on Transaction Lines
33) then save now the materials have been moved to another organization ie from V1 to M1.
Just check whether the items have been transferred or not.
InInventory On,hand AvailabilityàOn-hand Quantity
The screen appears as below and enter the following details
34) Now the screen appears as below for M1
So 1000 items have been available in M1 organization.
35) Now we have to define the selling price in Order Management. The price which we have
mentioned in Inventory is of cost price. Now we have to create the selling price in Order Management.
The navigation is
InOrder Management PricingàPrice List SetUp
36) Now query the form and type Corporate and then press ctrl + F11.U will be getting this screen
37) Now add the item in the Corporate as below
38) Now the screen appears as below and we have to give the price value I have given as
Rs. 2000=00. then save it. Selling price has been set
39) Now we will create aSales Order.
In Order Management
Orders, ReturnsàSales orders
Click on the button
40) And the fill the details as below
.Enter Customer and Order Type. The other fields may default values. If“Ship To Location”,
“Bill To Location” and “Price List” are not defaulted, pick those values from “LOV”.
All the fields should default in Others tab. If Payment Terms or Warehouse is not defaulted,
choose values from LOV. Warehouse parameter stores the warehouse from which the order will be shipped
Enter “Ordered Item”, “Qty”, “UOM”.
Note: The item should already be setup in Inventory. Please refer to Item Setup for the item setup information. The item price should exist in the price list specified at the order header level. Please refer to Price List Setup section for price list setup.
Base Tables: Header Level : oe_order_headers_all
Colums:flow_status_code= “ENTERED” and booked_flag=”N”